Stack are to committed to innovation. For more than two decades Stack’s philosophy has been to lead the way in the use of new technologies and provide our customers with advanced, quality engineered products.
DVRs for Mobile & Industrial Applications
Stack’s second generation video recorders have the same quality, reliability and compact design of the original Stack DVR, but now come in an expanded range.
The new Stack range of DVRs has a model to suit your needs: choose from variants offering up to 4 camera inputs, higher bit-rate options for broadcast quality recordings, completely sealed to IP67, extended operating temperature ranges, and extended recordings capacity. Stack DVRs provide superior high-quality video recording in real time over a wide range of bit rates suitable for different applications - up to 15 mbps is available, quality equivalent or better than DV tape.
Stack’s DVR3-240 & DVR3-440 incorporate an integrated 4 input video multiplexer to allow any format of up to 4 cameras (composite PAL or NTSC) to be recorded simultaneously on one screen with fully programmable scaling, crop and positioning.
Video-Logging with synchronized recording of vehicle data channels.
CAN bus interface for direct connection to Dash Displays and Logging Systems or ECUs.
User configurable bit-rate up to 20 Mbps (up to 50Mbps Broadcast quality option available) - Best video image quality in the business.
- Solid-state, no moving parts, ensuring reliable operation year after year.
- Fully waterproof unit (PRO-4 model).
- Records MPEG2 video to removable CF card, playable on PC or burn directly to DVD.
- Multiple (3 or 4) fully configurable camera inputs.
- 720x576 resolution @ 25 fps (PAL) or 720x480 @ 30 fps (NTSC).
- Widescreen 16:9 and standard 4:3 aspect ratios.
- GPS, G-sensor and vehicle data overlays.
- Over 9 hours of high quality, full resolution recording (subject to CF card size).
- 2 channel audio recording.
- Automatic record start/stop using built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- 9-20V DC powered, 5 Watts, suitable for all motorsport applications.
- Quick release sealed CF card door.
- External DVR status LED.
- Manual record switch as standard.
MFR - Multi-Function Recorder
Stack’s NEW data recording system consists of a single multi-function module containing hardware already installed to provide a wide variety of Data Logging functions. The module has the basic functions available out of the box.
The advanced functions can be made operational simply by PIN code activation making upgrading problem-free and convenient.
The STACK ST8956 multi-function system is available in 3 versions: Clubman, Semi-Pro, Pro. The “Clubman” function is perfect for the novice, the “Semi pro” system for more advanced requirements and the “pro” system for extensive measuring tasks.
The system can be used in conjunction with Stack’s slimline LCD display (ST8850).
- Bigger recording memory - 32MB as standard
- Faster data recorder - up to 200Hz per channel
- Better resolution - 10 bit analogue/16 bit digital inputs
- More sensor inputs - Up to 45, 14 built-in
- Built-in 3-axis +/-6g g-sensor
- Optional driver display & sequential shift-light
- Built-in CAN ECU link and GPS interface options
- Wireless download over WiFi (WLAN) option
- Built-in real-time telemetry option
- Synchronized video-logging and video-data overlay option
For further details click here.
MF & MF2. Multi-Function Interface Expansion Modules.
Used in conjunction with Stack’s Multi-Function Recorder, Multi-Function Displays and Digital Video Recorder, the Multi-Function Interface Expansion modules allow for the easy provision of additional inputs giving the flexibility to suit even the most complex applications.
Please revisit this page soon for more exciting news about new products from Stack.
Although we have separate areas on this website for our Motorsport and Test / Engineering divisions, many of our products do have possible crossover Applications. Indeed, if you think that a Stack product may be the solution to your needs do not hesitate to contact us to discuss
For any enquiries about Stack innovation, contact us at the following:
|UK & International
Bicester OX26 4UL
413 W. Elm St.
Sycamore, IL 60178
T: (888) 867 5183
TOLL FREE: 888-867-5183