The Digital Video Recorder (DVR) system is a complete incident recorder that captures accidents and critical events with not only data such as GPS location, speed and G forces but also high-quality video from up to 4 cameras.
The system provides powerful, scalable harsh environment Data Logging system. With up to 128 inputs and interfaces for ECU’s, GPS, etc., these systems are fully configurable, for applications such as “black-box” accident recorders, and Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) for military and civilian ground and air vehicles.
- Up to 128 data channels.
- Up to 4 video & 2 audio inputs with full Picture-in-Picture configurability.
- Built-in CAN-ECU links & GPS Interface options.
- Pre- and post-trigger record periods from 10 seconds up to 40 hours.
- Continuous Loop Recording Modes.
- Individual sampling rates up to 500Hz / channel.
- Built-in 3-axis g sensor in both MFR & DVL.
- Data Overlay on video image.
- Highest quality video recording available - MPEG2 @ up to 50Mbps.
- Fast and powerful, easy to use Analysis Software.
- Designed for the harshest environments:
- Fully sealed to IP67.
- Extended operating temperature range:
-40°C to +80°C
(-40°F to +176°F).
- 20g continuous / 50g shock vibration rating.
The Accident Data Recorder accident data logger effectively records accidents and/or critical events by capturing up to 128 data channels and up to 4 video inputs.
Stack’s sophisticated but easy-to-use DataPro data analysis software allows data to be viewed, analysed and compared – important in determining trends in operations and component usage that can detect and prevent catastrophic mechanical failures.
Stack’s Digital Video Loggers (DVLs) provides synchronized video recording for event analysis from multiple cameras together with capability for GPS, G Sensor and vehicle data overlay.
Designed for the harshest environments, Stack’s Multi-Function Event Recorders with DVL provide the most flexible and customisable HUM and Data Accident Recorder solution.
Fast, easy to use Analysis Software
Stack HUMS/Accident Recorder System