Stack Data Logging Systems advantages:
||Individual hardware components able to fit in the palm of your hand.
||Totally sealed hardware (IP67), Vibration to 30g, 0-100% Humidity and an operation temperature of -40C to +80C.
|Easy to use
||Windows based data collection and analysis softwarewith intuitive operation and user configuration, providing a powerful solution to all levels of customer requirements.
||Systems can be expanded and upgraded to suit customer's changing requirements. You only need to add the hardware and channels of data you need.
|Integrates with vehicle CANBus
||Vector import solution provides for a seamless integration with a vehicles CANBus network through the Stack Gateway module
||Systems quoted and supplied complete with required cables and accessories to ensure you can start collecting data from day one.
|Display Modules and Instrumentation
|| Solutions to add driver displays and instrumentation for Real-time feedback of vehicle parameters, alarms and warnings.
||The modularity, compact size and minimal harnessing of the system allow systems to be located just about anywhere around a vehicle and in small spaces .
||Any of the channels can be individually configured for milli Volt (mV), Voltage (V), Resistance, Thermocouples, or Pulse inputs.
||Designed for unsupervised operation in Harsh Environments.
||Non-volatile Data Memory for secure data, even during unscheduled power removal.
||With engineering expertise founded in the MoD, the quality of the design and construction is second to none.
||Stack have consistently been first to the market with the majority of new technologies in the field of Data Logging.
Many of our customer's applications have individual and unique requirements. Stack offers a custom engineering capability to provide cost effective custom system solutions. The following are just some examples of custom solutions that we can offer - please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Switched outputs that drive ancillary devices - eg. for switching on fans, changing torsion bar stiffness etc
- Real time display and alarm monitoring of derived channels - eg. to display rate of change of a parameter, or derive a new channel from other monitored channels
- Radio and cellular Telemetry - Real Time, Report based, Event based etc
- PC software for using host PC to automatically email data to remote monitoring station
- Gateway modules to support other communication standards - eg. R5485, R5232, J1850 etc
- Active Mode CAN Gateway Module - Enables the Stack system to be used to add messages to a host CANBUS network
Data storage and retrieval
- 64Mbytes non-volatile memory
- High speed local wireless LAN data retrieval - 50 Mbit/ sec @ up to 30 Metres range
- Removable memory card module - providing up to 500 Mbyte capacity
- Recording Strategies: Rolling barrell, event logging peak value logging level distribution counting, bin logging, rain flow recording
- Systems available to record more than the 256 standard channels - capacity dependant on sampling frequency requirements
- Systems available with increased sampling frequency - capability dependant on the input type and channel capacity
- Recorder Modules available that will record up to 100 individual runs with reduced maximum channel capacity
- High input intensity DSP Interface Modules with direct CANbus connection - dedicated & multiple input options
- Non standard signal conditioning Interface Modules
- Modifications to suit extreme environments - eg. to measure aircraft data in an un-pressurised high altitude environment