Input Expansion Module Configuration
The 8 boxes on the Right hand side represent the 8 input channels on the selected module.
For each input:
- Choose a channel name, either from the extensive drop-down list supplied, or create a name of your own.
- Choose a sensor from the library (handily grouped by sensor type) and drag-and-drop it onto the required channel. If the channel name is from the drop-down list the software will check that the sensor is suitable for the application, and will automatically assign the correct calibration values for the sensor.
Recorder Module Configuration
The Recorder setup Tab shows all the channels that are available from the data logging system, and the Expansion Module inputs that have been configured.
- Select the channels you wish to record
- Adjust the recording frequency for each channel from its default, if required.
- The available recording time is updated dynamically as each channel's recording frequency is changed.