Input Expansion Module Configuration
The Display configuration feature allows you to create your own display read out layers including customising parameter names.
The Input Configuration feature enables you to independently set up each individual sensor input.
The 8 boxes on the Right hand side represent the 8 input channels on the selected module.
- Choose a channel name, either from the extensive drop-down list supplied, or create a name of your own.
- Choose a sensor from the library (grouped by sensor type) and drag-and-drop it onto the required channel. If the channel name is from the drop-down list the software will check that the sensor is suitable for the application. The correct calibration values are automatically assigned for the sensor.
Display Layer Configuration
The Display Configuration feature allows you to create your own display read out layers including customising parameter names.
- Use the Add button to create a new display layer or the Edit button to change an existing layer. The Up and Down buttons allow the user to change the order of the layers.
- The LCD graphic shows how the currently selected layer will appear to the driver.
- Standard display layers can be simply added to the display layer list by selecting a tick box.
- Configure a maximum of 6 layers each with up to 6 parameters
The Alarm Configuration tab enables you to configure alarm conditions and control how warning messages and lights are displayed, and their duration.
- Use the Add button to create a new alarm condition or the Edit button to change an existing condition.
- Alarms can be "gated" - i.e. two conditions have to exist for an alarm to be activated. Use the Add or Edit buttons to create and edit conditions that other parameters can be "gated" with.