DataPro 6 Download
Current Release Details
- Click the link above to download the complete "zip" file to your machine.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file and double click the compressed file.
- Extract the files to a temporary directory on your desktop or hard drive.
- Run "setup.exe" .
Please read before downloading...
- Previous versions of DataPro must be removed through Windows's Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs prior to installation of a later version. This will ensure a clean install rather than an upgrade.
- DataPro5 users need to purchase new DataPro6 PIN-codes to enable features that were activated in Datapro5. Contact Stack for details.
- If you are using DataPro with our Digital Video Logger It is recommended that if you update to the latest version of firmware, you should also download and install the latest version of the Configuration Software too.
If you are burning the files to a CD be aware that some burning software truncate or change filenames which will affect the operation of DataPro. Try alternative burning software or download directly to the machine you'll be using DataPro on. An USB Flash Drive is a handy alternative.
This download is for authorised users only.
NEW! Stack CAN Gateway Template Editor
Stack Multi-Function modules are able to record and display CAN bus data generated by an ECU. This is achieved through the module’s Gateway function. The user may configure this Gateway function with Stack DataPro Designer software. The software requires that the user select a gateway protocol and it’s this protocol, or template, that describes the various CAN messages sent by the ECU.
The Stack Gateway Template Editor application provides the user with the ability to create and edit these ECU Gateway templates for selection within Designer.
Subscribe to Data Pro 6 update alert
We will email you whenever a new version of Data Pro 6 is released.
Stack do not pass users details on to third parties and you won't receive marketing messages.
This software product is compatible with the following 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems:
Microsoft® Windows 8 (Desktop App only)
Microsoft® Windows 7
Microsoft® Windows Vista SP2
Microsoft® Windows XP SP3 (32-bit version only)
PC must be kept up to date with all the latest Windows high priority and critical updates (use of Automatic Update recommended). If you are using the Windows XP operating system, you will need to be running Service Pack 3, and Internet Explorer 7 as a minimum requirement.
Please ensure your PC meets the following minimum operating specifications for use with our DataPro software. Note that if you are using DataPro with Synchronized Video you will need a higher specification PC.
Minimum Recommended PC Specification
2GHz processor or equivalent
1280x1024 resolution colour monitor
1GB Free disk space
Internet Explorer 8 or later
The page last revised
Data Protection Note: Your IP address has been logged for security purposes.