Already the most user friendly data analysis software available, Data Pro now sports a user interface that is even simpler to use and new powerful features.
Microsoft® Excel® Data Import
DataPro 6 has the ability to import ANY data directly from an Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet in the most powerful data analysis software package on the market.
This means any recorded parameter - as long as there is an accompanying timebase - can be opened up and viewed by DataPro’s visualizations.
The Excel Data Import utility allows the user full control to select how the data is imported.
Other features include:
- Supports Excel 1997/2003 (.xls) files and Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx) files
- Import any worksheet from a workbook with multiple worksheets
- Import a custom cell range
GeoMaps is a new optional feature for DataPro. The Geospatial Map visualization provides satellite imagery for GPS data overlay. Load a run with latitude and longitude channels and a satellite image will be displayed behind the GPS route, no configuration necessary!
- The GeoMap supports zooming to the level of detail provided by available satellite imagery. Zoom in on a Strip Chart and the GeoMap will automatically zoom into the selected area. When zoomed-in, the map may be scrolled by click-and-drag.
- Compare 2 runs of data on the same map.
- Map cursor is synchronised with all other visualization windows.
- Choose between satellite, roadmap, terrain and hybrid imagery.
- Download specific zoom level imagery when connected to the Internet with the GeoMap Tile Downloader and then work offline when there is no Internet connection available.
- GeoTIFF imagery also supported.
Can Gateway Template Editor
Stack Multi-Function modules are able to record and display CAN bus data generated by an ECU. This mechanism is achieved through the module’s Gateway function. The user may configure this Gateway function with Stack DataPro Designer software.
The Stack CAN Gateway Template Editor application now featured within DataPro5 provides the user with the ability to create and edit these ECU Gateway templates for selection within DataPro's Designer.
DataPro 6 Enhancements
The “Log Book”; a powerful relational database (fully integrated into the DataPro software) that allows you to store, search and compare information about vehicles, races, tracks, weather conditions or any other parameter you wish to record and associate with recorded data
The “logbook” is configurable allowing users to customize the Log Book by adding parameters and categories of their choice.
One of its most powerful features is that it is fully searchable, enabling the user to find all runs that meet certain criteria.
DataPro 6 also boasts a further enhancement that allows users to synchronize multiple video clips with one run as well as the ability to manually synchronize video that was recorded with a non-Stack recorder.
As ever, the advanced technology and leading edge engineering which one associates with Stack products is driven by an understanding of real users’ real needs – to improve driver technique and vehicle performance – simply and reliably.