- Unique "Run Timer" Feature. Turns the standard ST8100 lap timing function into a Hill Climb Run Timer!
- Inverted race dial face for Formula cars option!
- Compatible with all conventional & MSD ignition systems and engine types
- Peak Value Tell Tales on all engine parameters provide an invaluable asset for troubleshooting and gear selection
- Intelligent Alarm System, which continuously monitors engine condition and instantly informs the driver of any problem through both a warning on the display and alarm lights on the dash.
The integrated system monitors RPM - Oil Pressure - Water Temperature - Oil Temperature - Fuel Pressure - Battery Voltage. The Intelligent Alarm System continuously monitors engine condition and instantly informs the driver of any problem.
All systems supplied complete with high accuracy sensors, harness and manual . Optional "plug-in" wheel speed sensor and infrared lap timing system. The fully sealed housing and MIL-Spec connectors ensure the highest level of reliability.
To activate the "run timer" all that is required is the optional wheel speed sensor to detect the instant a run is started.
The end of a run can then be timed manually, by the driver pressing a switch, or automatically - and more accurately - using the optional Infrared Lap Timing System with the beacon positioned on the finish line.
The Stack "Run Timer" uses innovative technology to immediately detect the movement of the wheel off the start line, to determine precisely when the run started. Conventional wheel speed inputs can miss the first few 1/10s of a run before the first speed reading is measured.
Please download the latest Spec. Sheet for available dialfaces (pdf format).